Monday, July 22, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 247

Day 2 of my project to use up all the "odds and ends" I have laying around. You know, the 1/2 cucumber, a little Italian dressing, some spaghetti. What to make, you ask? Scott's favorite! An oldie but goodie...spaghetti salad.

Some garden tomatoes, a cucumber and a 1/2 a shredded onion

WAIT! You SHRED onions???? Well of course! Using my vintage MOULIE (from France). I got it from my mom when in around 1980.
Mine, I just used it.

 As seen on Ebay for $52. I will not sell. 

Next two ingredients: Salad Supreme and Italian Dressing. Use as much or as little as you want. It depends on the amount of your other ingredients. Just eyeball it.. make sure it looks like a good amount of stuff.

The best flavored dressing with not a ton of calories.
The finished salad. Chill for awhile.

I also got my limoncello bottled today. 5 weeks in the making. In case you don't know, limoncello is an Italian after dinner drink. Google it. Its super easy if you are patient. (like I am)

I also made some shrimp salad with some shrimp that was in the freezer. Phyllis and I had that on the hot dog buns that were on their last day. I toasted them with butter and they weren't stale anymore. It was like I planned it that way.

This is why when I have a free day, I don't read, although its what I thought I would do today, after my RIPPED class at Being Fit. (I added that in case Maria is still stalking me online, HAHAHA) 

Gotta go. The Bachelorette, Men Tell All starts now,


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment