Friday, July 12, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 237

Field Trip day for the boys! Back to P2K shooting range.



I'm using up all the Groupons that I bought at the beginning of the summer.

Looks like our mayor is a slimy piece of poo after all. He looks like a cartoon character.
Besides being a bully and bribe taker, it seems like he has been sexually harassing female staffers for quite some time now. 3 of his closest allies have asked him to resign. I hope he does. " I need help, please bear with me. My staff and I will get sensitivity and etiquette training." Sorry but that doesn't ring true to me. Seriously in 2013, you are the mayor of a huge city and you don't know what constitutes sexual harassment and bullying??? And your fiance ditched you last week??? Liar, liar pants on fire!  CREEPER!

At election time, many people thought he was the lesser of 2 bad candidates. Personally he always creeped me out and I didn't vote for him. I actually sort of liked the other guy, Carl DeMaio. I met him a few times. As the prez of LL, I was invited to his house for a Christmas party once. Of course I went... pretty much to see what his house looked like. (very nicely staged) For the record, I did NOT snoop around, although I WAS tempted. 

It is what it is...
Namaste



2 comments:

  1. Hey MB!! 5:11 AM and I knew I could count on you to provide me with something to read!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally wanted Carl to win!! I met him when maws at the store with Ryan and he was really super nice and shook Ryan's hand and asked him about soccer.... And I liked many of his ideas. I have always disliked Filner and he is creeeeeeepy!!!

    ReplyDelete