Saturday, July 27, 2013

The Everyday Project Day 252

It is very disturbing to me that Seth knows what the krocodil drug is. Google it - but beware of horrible, graphic images. Basically it is a synthetic flesh eating, Russian heroin.

He said his dad showed it to him on YouTube as something Not To Do.

You learn something new everyday.

I had to take Seth home today. I could tell he felt awkward asking to call his mom because he is usually so grateful to be in the house of unlimited chips and Dr. Pepper. Too much togetherness and not enough sleep makes for a cranky Colin. As well as the rest of us.

He was supposed to stay until tomorrow morning when Scott goes for the last day of his weekend soccer training in El Cajon. I realize it is only 30 minutes away depending on traffic but when everything is in a 5 mile radius, it seems far. I actually don't mind driving when I am alone and can listen to what I want.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment