Thursday, November 15, 2012

The Everyday Project

They say you should do what you love and love what you do. You should make time for what you love. I have been thinking about this quite a bit. I have been neglecting this blog lately. I have not been as creative as I like to be with my jewelry projects. So in an attempt to find out if we can really make the time for what we love...
A  new project has begun. I am calling it the Everyday Project.

Everyday starting today, for 1 year, I will attempt to write at least something and make something.That way, if I can't think of something to write about, I can at least write about what I made.

 I got the idea from a woman I heard on the radio who did something similar. She felt her life wasn't going the way she wanted it to and there was something missing. So she started the Kindness Project. Everyday she would do something kind. It changed her life. It got her on the radio at least.

Why start today, you ask? Why not wait for a milestone day like New Year's Day, my birthday or a Monday at the very least? Well, there's no time like the present. So lets go!

It is what it is...
Namaste

Today's project: a wrap bracelet made with Swarovski crystals. It wraps 4 times around the wrist. The next project is to try to keep my Etsy shop updated with all of my new work.



2 comments:

  1. Welcome Back!
    I applaud your efforts.
    I will do my best to READ your blog everyday, and if I have words of encouragement, I will leave a comment. For now, to continue to inspire you,
    I will leave you with the writings of Ayn Rand: Words are a lens to focus one’s mind.

    For now, I will remain anonymous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no flowery words!
    Love ya
    OCDF me!

    ReplyDelete