Saturday, November 17, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 3

There are 2 things that are bothering me right now. 1 is kind of big and the other pretty small.

The bigger is this section from the play Big River. I have been hearing it multiple times per day for a week now and it still hits me the same way. With sadness and revulsion.


The other is this water bottle. It has been at the foot of my bed for 2 days since 11-15. It's not mine. I'm going to keep track of it until someone picks it up. Lets see how long it will last.



It is what it is...
Namaste


Project of the day is Sea Salt Caramels. $5 per 1/4 pound. Order some for yourself or gifts.



1 comment:

  1. Hi MB..
    I feel like I am connected with you even though we are so far away. I would have nothing to write if I did this...although you have found a way to make a blog entry out of a water bottle...hmmm....

    ReplyDelete