Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 14

Busy day for me! While waiting for the delivery of our chocolate bars for the fundraiser, I got all my jewelry organized and packed up for the Ericson Craft Show tomorrow.
My stuff was a mess. The project took about 3 hours. When I get to the show, all I will need to do is unpack and sell. Colin just decided he wants to play indoor soccer now that the outdoor season is almost done. I hope I make enough for the registration fee and the new indoor soccer shoes I'm sure he will need. And maybe some sushi for dinner.

Congrats to my sister on her Holly Trail work and her decisions for the future. I would love to be at the meeting when she drops the flash drive on the table and says, " It's been a pleasure working with you for all these years. I'm out." It will be a jaw dropping moment.

Survivor Night!!! WooHooo I may make a few ornaments for tomorrow since they were a big seller last year...depends on how much wine I drink watching Survivor. 

It is what it is...
Namaste 

I finished up that leaf project and the bracelet that have been hanging out on my table waiting for some inspiration.  


No comments:

Post a Comment