Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 10 Double Digit Edition

WooHoo - Double Digits! I have to admit that after doing about an hour of Little League stuff I almost said not today. No way, Not on Double Digit Day. Let's go...

Big praise to my awesome Christmas decorator, Cara. I got the stuff out of the garage, put up the tree and she did the rest. Tomorrow will be the house but the tree is DONE! That girl loves holidays. I love her enthusiasm.

Question of the day...Why do the lights that worked perfectly last year when I put them away, not work now???? Instead of working on my jewelry project, I was at Rite Aid getting lights. Why Rite Aid, you ask? We spend so much money on prescription drugs that we have a permanent 20% discount on everything. (except the usual list of items, drugs, booze, tobacco products, firearms, etc) I upgraded to the LED lights so hopefully they will work for more than one year and our outrageous electric bill will be manageable. Otherwise, its back to the cheapo $1.99 strands that don't work for more than a year anyway.

Small Business Saturday only cost me $20. If you use your registered AmEx card at a small business, AmEx will credit your bill for $25. Free money at my local bead shop! Wait til you see the "manly" bracelet I'm making. Deciding on and buying supplies count as working on jewelry.

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the east coast early edition MB!! Do you think I am the only one who faithfully reads this?? I will be sad if you stop!!

    ReplyDelete