Thursday, November 22, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 8 Thanksgiving edition

Since this the day of Thanksgiving, lets go...

I am thanks for:
God for sending his Son, Jesus Christ to die for our sins.
My husband and my family who I love with all my heart.
The people in my life  past and present who have helped me become the person I am today.
My OCD friend who has always and will always be there for me and me for her.
The military who willingly put themselves in harms way to ensure our freedom.
Shelter, food, freedom and water because so many struggle to get it.
Life

Dang, that was deep. (but true) Now for the good stuff...
I am also thankful for: friends, Google, popcorn, adult beverages, yoga, duct tape, WD-40, internet banking, internet shopping, oh heck, internet anything, solar power, electricity, refrigeration, Apple, tv, books, groupons, wine, tequila, rum, brandy, champagne, OJ... oh wait , did I already mention adult beverages? Vacations, work, music, good health, Kohl's and their coupons, little league, glitter, chocolate, coffee, butter, bread, sushi,  spandex, texting
and dare I put it down?
 Facebook aghhhh
It is what it is
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. Well, i am thankful for everything you have in your first paragraph...what would i do without my ocd friend!
    Second paragraph--I am thankful for Wawa fountain cokes, email, face book, my retired cabana boy, that my parents live far far away! (That is a big one.) That everyone in this family likes the newest dog better than I so I dont' have to take care of it (I don't know if it is a boy or girl, so I go with "it". , 4 day weekends....

    ReplyDelete