Friday, November 30, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 16

Sooo, Here's the update.

I had to email all of Colin's teachers about the WPW. Then had 3 separate phone calls with the nurse who is on campus 2 out of 5 days.

Click to see WPW Info

Talked to the cardiologist's office 2 times to ask questions and schedule appointments.

Colin has an appointment Tuesday to get a heart monitor. I'm not sure how long he will have to wear it. We will also meet with the actual doctor sometime too.

We have to call 911 if he has another episode. Same at school. The nurse made a flyer with his picture on it so now the whole staff knows who he is and what to do if he experiences the symptoms again.

Never a dull moment around here.

Its raining, its pouring, baseball registration tomorrow. I hope it clears up or maybe I can talk the rec center into giving us a room.

The craft fair went well for the time I was there. Thank goodness for Estella aka my 'seesta of another color'. She was there to help me out and ended up staying for the whole time and packing up for me when I had to leave. I made a little money but the clientele is not so great. A lot of lookie-loos and not too much into spending. All the kids know me and told their parents that I was the one who made the ornaments with them the last 2 years. Now that is an awesome craft! Plus I had fun.

 I am doing 1, maybe 2 more shows plus my Open House next Friday. Now that will be a party! Food and booze galore. I have a new punch recipe to try and then there is the Brandy Fruit.

My prices are extremely reasonable for what you are getting. I sell the pre-made bracelets and earrings for $5 which is an awesome deal. They have real gemstones and genuine czech crystals.   I pass my savings along.  All of my handmade stuff is high quality and original. My time is worth it and I won't sell myself short it that area. Those who appreciate my work know where to find me...

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment:

  1. hey mb...seems like the school is on top of things but a little scary that there is only a nurse there twice a week!? Gotta love SD schools!! Put me down as a yes for next Friday night. Brandy FRuit sounds great!
    Don't sell yourself short. You go girl!! Love your stuff!!
    Happy Weekend! oxoxox ODC friend

    ReplyDelete