Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Everyday Project Day 4

Well it was an interesting day around here. I worked on a project I started yesterday. Its still not done but hey, I found some time. I'm not sure where its going but I am definitely working on a leaf theme. 
I was dressed and ready for yoga when I got a call from Colin's baseball coach that the snack bar had been broken into. We have been having trouble with some gang called Asian Crips so it was probably them. It must have been a busy day on the "Mesa" because it took over an hour for the police to come. How nice it would be to have ultimate power and electrify the fence. I would put a big sign on it that it was an electric fence. touch at your own risk. Those dumb a-holes would probably not believe it and fry their stupid selves. HaHa (evil laugh).

Thank goodness Scott was around to file the report as it was Cara's final performance of Big River. Chuck, Peggy and Zack came to watch and they were full of compliments. Cara is a natural but next is baseball season. She will go back to theater next fall. How beautiful does she look????




Water bottle update: Its gone. Not too bad. Only 3 days.
It is what it is...
Namaste



2 comments:

  1. Great pic of Cara, and yes in a dress!!!!
    evil laugh looks like this
    mwahaahahahaha!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete