Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Year in Review

Happy New Year's Eve 2013!

Let's take a closer look at how the year went from my point of view. Well, it is all about me... It is what it is...
If you forgot what my resolutions were or you even care, here's last year's post.

http://marybethmacnaughton.blogspot.com/2013/01/the-everyday-project-day-47.html

Positively speaking, things are pretty positive in my world. Call me delusional but we all are in charge of our own happiness. Spin it in the right direction.

Floss. I flossed everyday this year. I got an app to monitor stuff like that.
Yoga. I did not master the forearm stand or bird of paradise. My crow looks good and I learned another arm balance. I'll have to get a picture soon. Hey, that's why they call it practice. But I do practice at least a few poses almost everyday. It's on the app.
Blog. I completed 1 full year of daily blogging. And am on an almost every other day schedule to continue.
Survivor. Time to shut up. I did nothing but think about that one.

Since I try not to overwhelm myself, let's call it a year and continue on with last years

I got a new fiend who calls herself WIAD. She is a dirty, little thing... There's that foreshadowing again...

So pass the Oplatki (a Polish Catholic custom) and have an Awesome, fun and safe New Year's Eve!

And I'll close out the year with this just in time entry from my oldest, dearest and coolest friend, Audrey



See you in 2014!

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments: