Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Tales From the Carpool Lane

I'm running late to pick the boys up today. As I pull up to the usual pick up spot I see:

Colin, Andrew, Jack, Brendan and Eric sitting on the public bus stop bench. As I pull closer, I see they are all reading. Nice, I think. Getting a start on the HW. As I get closer still, I see they all have their pants down around their ankles. They look like they are all taking a sh**.

They hop over to the van with their pants still around the ankles.

Me: What are you doing??????? You know what you look like?
Andrew: Yea, Like we are taking a dump. That's what we are trying to do. You interrupted us. Can someone pass the sports section.

It is what it is...
Namaste

If I would have thought faster, I would have taken a picture before they all moved. It was hysterical.

No comments:

Post a Comment