Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Tomorrow is the Big Field Trip to the Museum of Tolerance in LA. It's Big because its one of,  if not the only field trip of the year, except for the band who will get to go to Hollywood/Disneyland. For the entire school. Same old story - no money. And if you can't pay, no one can go.

Cara and I were discussing it as we went to Dollar Tree to stock up on some snacks.

Cara: Did you get to go on field trips when you were in school?
Me: Some - mostly I remember going to NY or Philadelphia and once to Washington DC. It was fun. We went on charter buses sometimes and we all brought lots of snacks.
Cara: We are going on school buses.
Me: What's our plan? Want to sit together?
Cara: Mooooom! Here's the deal. I talk to you in public, I even hug YOU in public. You can not hug me in the lineup at baseball tournaments and I would like to sit with my friends on the only field trip I will probably go on in middle school. It's all everyone has been talking about for the last 3 days. And I was thinking of sitting with someone that I don't know very well.
Me: Well, who am I going to sit with?
Cara: Isabelle's mom....or Colin- hahaha!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment