Monday, December 16, 2013

Your Holiday Wardrobe

One of my favorite magazines is Real Simple for several reasons. The first one is that I don't remember ever paying for it yet it shows up in my mailbox every month. I hope that somehow happens with the cocktail of the month club, Julibox. https://www.julibox.com/ The second being I find that there is a fat, glossy magazine full of articles, products and tips that we all need to follow titled Real Simple. What an oxymoron. (like my use of fancy, literary terms?)

The December cover says its  my one stop holiday guide. Alrighty then. Let's see what's inside.
I can get 10 party outfits from 7 mix and match pieces. Because we all know that there are 10 parties that I will be going to. And so will all of the  people I know. 
All these pieces look fairly normal. Well, except for that skirt with the feathers. Being someone who hates birds and find them freakish, I would not voluntarily dress myself like one. Lets see a few of the outfits.

As you can see, I'm having a difficult time formatting the pictures. You can see all the looks here: http://www.realsimple.com/beauty-fashion/clothing/party-outfits-00100000112513/index.html

In case you were wondering, the grand total for these 7 pieces, that would only look good on 10% of the 21-35 age women who are the target age group, without shoes or accessories or sales tax $1,883. I guess no one gets any presents so I can get my party clothes. Especially that $500 feather skirt. 

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment