Wednesday, March 26, 2014

I Love Technology!

In my 5th grade class today:

Me: (to kid who is misbehaving) Let me borrow your ipad, please.
Him: Why, I'm on the right website...
Me: Just let me see it, OK

I take take the ipad, and turn on the camera.

Him: What are you doing????
Me: Taking video of you not following directions and misbehaving..
Him: What???!!!
Me: Now I'm sending it to your teacher, the principal and your parents. From YOUR Ipad. I'm sure they want to see how your day is going so far.
Him: You can't do that.
Me: Yea, I can...
Him: Stunned look
Me: Well, maybe you should make better choices and follow directions the first time before I hit send...
Him: Ok, I will, please don't send that.
Me: You still have the rest of the day to make better choices.

He had a good rest of the day. I love technology.

It is what it is...
Namaste


1 comment: