Tuesday, July 1, 2014

You Can Call Me Mrs. MacNaughton

Many of our baseball kids go to Ericson. Most of them call me Ms. Marybeth.

Today:

Kid: What's your name again?
Me: Mrs. MacNaughton
Kid: I just heard him call you Ms. Mary something.
Me: He called me Ms. Marybeth.
Kid: Why does he call you that?
Me: Because he knows me from baseball and that's what they call me over there. They are supposed to call me Mrs. MacNaughton at school but sometimes kids forget.
Kid: Can I call you that?
Me: No. 
Kid: But I can play baseball. 
Me: Do you play on a team?
Kid: Yes! I play on Coach So and So's team.
Me: That's not Little League.
Kid: Its MMYB (Mira Mesa Youth Baseball) 

MMYB are our competitors that should really join forces with us and become a Mira Mesa LL super power.

Me: Nope. Sorry, wrong league. Only kids that play Little League can call me Ms. Marybeth at school.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment