Monday, July 28, 2014

Road Trip Part 3

According to the Kia dealer in Vegas, the recalled part that I had replaced last week had 2 fuses. The SD dealer put them in the wrong places and shorted out the system! And it also killed the battery. 

WTF! Putting fuses in the wrong places? I could have broken down anywhere...like in the middle of the Mojave Desert! 

 When I talked to the service department in SD they said. "Impossible!"

Me: Here is  the name and number of the Vegas dealership. They are expecting your call. Work it out with them and I will be in to chat with you when I get back. I am expecting to be reimbursed the $100 service fee as well as the $50 in tips I paid out to tow truck and shuttle drivers and some sort of compensation for time and trouble. Work it out with whatever managers you have to but get it done or it will be allover Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Yelp the minute I walk out the door. 

I'm off today to deal with this today.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment