Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Testing, Testing

How fun is it to test new product? And get paid!

I finally got chosen to be on a test panel for Jack In The Box! $35 to try a new food. I had to sign a confidentiality agreement so I'm really not supposed to talk about what I tried so let's just say it's not something I ever eat. It was just my luck to try a new sandwich made from a feathery fowl. Its a bird thing. I don't eat them...ever. So I took a bite or two and filled out the survey. I pretended I was Cara because I know she would have LOVED it.

Here comes the best part.

It was explained that they are sort of like the airlines and overbook so a few of us didn't get to  go into the testing room. We still got paid. We were asked if we wanted to come back later. It was only an hour wait so I waited. $70! Score!


Looky, Looky, How appropriate is this Weird Al video?


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc

If I really wanted to stir it up I could send this to a certain person lacking in proper grammar...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment