Saturday, July 5, 2014

Happy 4th of July!

Well 1 day late.

Scott is off deep sea fishing for 3 days so its just me and the kiddos. Being the teenagers they are its sleep til noon (literally) and stay up all night. This suits me just fine. They are not big joiners and would rather mostly stay home.

So while they slept and hung around I:

Went to see Andrew in his 1st parade with the Mira Mesa High Sapphire Sound - fancy band name. That's him playing the bass drum.


Got a fruity drink at the festivities in the park


Made 12 jars of mango pepper jelly

Read an entire book in preparation for the movie coming out soon



Took a nap

Went to a BBQ and tried this awesome Spam Musubi - totally yummo!

And lumpia and pancit - cause  I was hangin' with my Asian friends


Watched some TV and then the fireworks from the comfort of my front lawn.

What an awesome and relaxing day!

Hope you all had fun too! (notice I didn't even mention baseball)

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment