Tuesday, July 15, 2014

She's On A Roll

News from the Crazy Train

Although I was not expecting any response from my email yesterday, I got not one but two!!! I'm soooooo excited to hear what she has to say.

Thank you for the information. I didn't ask u to blast my email to everyone. It doesn't matter if I brought it to your attention at the beginning or after the season . Bottom line is, brought my this to your attention so that you may be aware and whatever your position is in the league. I wasn't gonna whine about it during the season and ruin the season for my child . I paid my dues , it wasnt free to play in your league and what difference would it have made if I brought to your attention then . Nothing would've changed ?! You just need to understand the kind of people who approve to volunteer . It doesn't work this way in a organized league .so read your rules of book and tell me if your league is really organized .. I didn't ask for you to blast my concern to the world .. I only told you and asked you for the main league information. I don't appreciate that you shared my email with everyone . That was not necessary !!!

And 3 hours later there is more!

There's no details to my opinion ! I never mentioned  they were stealing money ?! stealing time and just being overly competitive and playing favortism is what I was referring to as being crooked .  There's a lack of volunteers because no one really wants to be part of an unorganized league .
Everyone has the right to their own opinion and that does not make them the enemy .  I voiced my concern about being a valuable part of this league this year. Good criticism is actually an opportunity for your league to grow. Nothing is perfect,  but you can actaully make things work out for a better community  Having the right people and right attitude actually makes a difference.
FYI: It's an email not a book I'm writing or letter to an actual president . You don't get paid enough to criticize or correct someone's writing and spelling  . I didn't ask for your criticism on my  spelling and grammar.
Credentials  on your wall or paper does make you smarter than other people . If you were an actual president of something that mattered  , I would actually take you more seriously .  Don't respond back to my email because it would actually be harassment. I think you criticized me enough for me to understand your judgemental  , instead of understanding a simple concern and opinion from a parent .
Thank you !


I WILL NOT respond because apparently answering an email concern sincerely constitutes harassment. Nope, don't want the internet police on my back. What do you think she would say if she knew she was the star of the this weeks News From the Crazy Train??? Chooo Chooo

It is what it is...
Namaste

3 comments:

  1. I recently had a similar experience w/ a friend who flipped out on me. I chose not to respond and it return for not responding I received 5 irate e-mails. I just say you can't argue crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't fix stupid either. Sheeesh... what a pill.

    ReplyDelete