Friday, February 7, 2014

Today's Project

I have been meaning to clean my linen closet for a while now. Today was the day!

First I took everything out.

And dumped it in my bedroom.
Why? Because that's what the experts say to do. And I got 3 big black trash bags for keep, donate and throw away.
What a bunch of random stuff I found.

A canoe paddle? I can sleep peacefully knowing I will not be "Up Shit's Creek" with out one.

I need all these shoe laces...why?

And the results... are FAB!

Where did all the stuff go? 1 big bag went directly to the trash can. 1 bag of blankets and towels to the church for their blanket drive. 1 bag to Good Will. The few things that are going up into the rafters for saving are 2 of Colin's old soccer jerseys and a quilt Phyllis made for Colin when he was a baby.

That's it.  Feeling lighter and breathing easier.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment