Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Boys and Pants

After at least 4 years of wearing white pants for baseball, Colin needs grey pants this year.

Me: Colin, do you have grey baseball pants?
Colin: No
Me: Do you want to go to Sports Authority or Big 5.
Colin: Sports Authority.

I know he thinks Big 5 is the Walmart of sports stores but it is right around the corner and is usually cheaper.

Me: RPLL has a coupon of Facebook for 20% off on Sat and Sun. We will go on Sun.

On Sunday. Seth aka Syd is here for the weekend.

Me: Lets go to Sports Authority.
Colin and Seth: Oh Yea! Lets go.
Me: in my brain YES! Enthusiasm from the boys. We should have a good trip. Seth is always in a good mood and that usually puts Colin in a good mood.

At Sports Authority.

Employee: What can I help you find?
Me: Baseball pants - grey
Employee: Right this way.
She shows us the pants... ranging in price from $25 - $50.

Me: Colin, you want to just go with the Nike? They are the $50. Most expensive.
Colin: I have these Easton's in white. Mens small. I'll just get this grey pair. They are the same.
Me: OK... ($40. YES!) What about socks?
Colin: Navy. Here's a 2 pack. I'll go with these.
Me: OK... ( 2 pairs for $11. YES!)
Colin: Can I get an Evo shield?
Me: Sure. ($25 for a wrist guard? better that than a broken bone...whatever)
Me: Anything else? Want to look around? ( me wanting to check out the sale racks for women, you know work out and yoga clothes)
Colin: No. Can me and Syd have the keys to the car?

In and out in under 20 min. $65 YES!

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment