Friday, February 21, 2014

Just When You Need It

Its been a long week of work both subbing - hey its hard to be retired when I'm working every day - and getting ready for Opening Day on March 1.

There are uniform issues and our 1st ever Uniform Pick Up Party. The party went off with mixed reviews 80% positive but pulling it off was pretty labor intensive.

Tomorrow is the fundraiser carnival. I have a carnival chairperson but ultimately I am "in charge." Even though my standard answer is " If it sound good, do it. You are in charge." I get second guessed at every turn.

But...

As I pulled in the driveway after 2 days in 3rd grade, I spot the box from ProFlowers!

From one of the LL families

It couldn't have come at a better time.

It is what it is...
Namaste



No comments:

Post a Comment