Friday, April 18, 2014

Vino Courtesy of Groupon

I love my wine and I love my Groupons and I especially love it when the two come together.
Deal #1 $10 for 2 people to go wine tasting at the Bernardo Winery
Deal #2  $15 for $30 worth of lunch at the Cafe Merlot located at the Bernardo Winery.

Wine tasting and lunch for 2 for only $25! Added bonus is the Bernardo Winery is just a few exits up the 15. We don't even have to go to Temecula! SCORE!!! I grab my partner in all things alcoholic, Phyllis and off we go!

One of the best things was instead of having your tasting and then listening to the blah, blah, blah, we were given a punch card, our 1st taste and encouraged to walk around the shops, farmer's market, etc. AFTER you go the the Sweet Shop and get your chocolate pairing!

So that's how it goes. Wine, chocolate, wander, repeat 5 times.


And the lunch was delish as well! I had the ahi poke lettuce wraps and Phyllis had the lobster bisque and the Ruben. Really...
It was awesome! And the brilliance of it is by time you have tasted all the wine, you have looked in all the shops and the credit card is freed by the slightly boozy buzz.






A successful day out. We put the Good in Good Friday!

It is what it is...
Namaste

1 comment: