Monday, January 13, 2014

Updates

I know, I know... It's been too long since my last post. Well, here's what's been going on:
I'm back in Prez mode for Little League. It's been a ton of work with weekly registrations, going to the bank, doing paperwork, going to meetings. We need to raise about $10,000 for field maintenance beyond our normal operating budget so I've been looking into ways to raise that large amount. There's not much money on our community and not much participation. I'm figuring out how to do a crowd sourcing fundraiser so stay tuned.

I also finished the living room.
Before




And after





Pi got loose on Saturday and came limping home. She spent the day at the vet today. Diagnosis is stilll pending but she doesn't seem to have any broken bones. Maybe a severe sprain. Pi is on pain meds, anti inflammatories and has a series of high tech lazier treatments. Total cost $530.


Sooooo...
I've been working at the preschool for 2 weeks. One of the teachers in in the Philippines.

Happy Birthday to my mom, whose birthday was yesterday. I'm sure she is having a lovely time with Madalyn up in heaven.

What else? Oh yea, tormenting Facebook people with our gorgeous weather is quite fun.


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment