Sunday, January 26, 2014

Add Water

I got a Keurig coffee maker for Christmas. For those that don't know, it's the kind that uses the k-cups and makes one cup at a time. You can get all kinds of flavored coffee, tea and hot chocolate. I love it! And so does everyone else in the fam.

Tonight Scott decides to make tea so I have to show him how to use it. It's very simple. Colin and Cara figured it out in about 10 seconds.
Scott: how does this work?
Me: turn it on.
Scott: how?
Me: push the power button.
Scott: looking at the k-cup. Don't you have to open it?
Me: no. Just put it in, push the handle down and press the button when the lights turn blue and blink.
Scott: you don't take the lid off?
Me: no. Just put it in.
Scott: with the lid on? It's plastic. Does it melt to open?
Me: put it in and close the lid when the light turn blue. It won't melt.
Scott: so it opens itself?
Me: when you close the handle, it pokes a hole in it.
Scott: how does it do that. Does it melt it for the tea to come out?
Me: nothing melts. It pokes a hole and in the top and bottom and it makes the tea.

He finally makes his tea and I am laughing so hard inside my head. Then he comes back for another cup.

Scott: yelling to me from the kitchen. What does it mean when it says "add water?"
Me: to myself: Did he really ask me that? Out loud: It means add water...

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment