Sunday, June 29, 2014

Back On The Horse

Hello all!!!

I know I have been neglecting my blog lately and you all miss me - or at least I hope you do...

You know how it is when you have a goal to do something and then you hit that goal? You think you are all good and it will keep itself going without too much effort. But then you skip a day every now and then and nothing bad seems to happen. So a few more days go by and then more days. Pretty soon the goal is gone and now you feel bad that you didn't keep it up. It gets harder every day to just start again. Maybe you even start beating yourself up about it. Or you just forget about it and pretend it doesn't matter.

Friends, I have gotten to that point with this blog. Even now I got up to get more coffee, fold some laundry, let the dog out and get the newspaper, all with this semi-blank screen staring at me. (At least I didn't get off on that Vegas Slots game Phyllis hooked me on for our trip to Vegas at the end of the month.)

But no more! I'm back on the horse and back on the daily blog.

Yea Me!!!! Welcome back!

It is what it is
Namaste

1 comment: