Saturday, October 15, 2011

Saturday Nights Alright

In my family, if you are a kid and you spend a a lot of time here you officially become one of my kids and you get a number. Right now I have 1,2 and 6 here. Colin, being my first born is 1 and Cara is 2. Colin's friends Cody and Andrew are 3 and 4. Cara's friends Tori and Cadence are 5 and 6. The rules are you have to get along with the other kids. If you make trouble, you will be sent home. You never lose your number because even if you are having problems with Colin or Cara, you are on the MacNaughton rubber band and will bounce back eventually.
1 and 6 are playing Guitar Hero and 2 is watching Nick. This is a new development in MacNaughton world. Usually Colin and Cadence exist in the same universe but the paths don't intersect unless absolutely necessary.

It's Saturday night and we are all together. It's been a busy week. Poor Scott has had migraine for the last 4 days. He has been in bed for 2 of them. I have been working at Ericson and MMPP so the money is trickling in. Since I didn't anticipate working I had the mangos and peppers cut up to make some Mango Pepper jelly. I made the jelly yesterday before the mangos went bad. Thursday is a big clean up day at the fields so I was at Home Depot at 8 with GB shopping for supplies. $850 later, GB loaded up his friend's truck and took the stuff to the fields. That guy works so hard for MMWLL.

2 baseball games tomorrow, MMPP on Monday, Ericson on Tuesday, field trip to the Midway on Wednesday, field cleannup on Thursday.Fit in practices for baseball and soccer. Start all over on Friday.

Busy life...gotta love it... Stay organized.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment