Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The 1st Post

I was a Facebook holdout for so long. I finally joined FB with the intention of trying to sell more of my jewelry line, In The Mood Designs but got caught up in checking in and posting random things. But now I don't want to seem like one of "those" people. You know, the ones who post every little thing... my cat pooed, I'm doing laundry, now I'm going to 7-11.

 Don't get me wrong, I like Facebook. Its like crack for computers. I love looking at everyone's pictures, especially fancy food. Finding out about vacations, getting good deals, reading happy and inspiring quotes... But I'm sure that everyone doesn't want to read every little thing from my life either.

 I'm not sure why but I have been given journals as gifts for most of my life and I have yet to write more than one entry in any of them. Plus my handwriting sucks. Maybe a blog would be a better forum for what's going on in my life. So it is what it is.
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment