Wednesday, October 22, 2014

They Can Read

Not to brag, well, yea, kind of bragging but I can cause it's my blog.

My kids are smart. And they can read. According to multiple standardized tests they both have been scoring in the post high school range in reading since 5th grade. Smart, right? That's what it says on the tests.

At the Harvest Festival Craft Show on Saturday, I bought these desert  mixes. The samples tasted Yummo! They are properly labeled. Look at the picture. You can plainly see I bought apple crisp, peach cobbler and lemon bars. The back has the baking directions.

The packages are on the table.

Both kids at separate times hold up each package.
 Kid: Mom, what is this?
Me: Seriously?
Kid: What is it?
Me: Read the label, smart kid.
Kid: Yea, but what is it?
Me: It says right there. Read it! You passed the test! I know you can read!!!!!

Repeat 5 more times. Word for word. Exactly. Once for each package. 3 times per kid.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment