Friday, October 24, 2014

Sundance

Tip of the day: Don't look at catalogs that have absolutely nothing you can afford. Toss them right into the recycle bin.

Sundance, I'm talkin' to you! ( Here's the blah blah if you care to read it. http://www.sundancecatalog.com/category/customer+service/about+us.do) I'm not even sure why I get this catalog.

Nonetheless, it arrives on a regular basis along with its additional jewelry and home furnishing supplements. Let's take a closer look.

Lovely tall, thin woman on the front pulling off a look I would love to wear if I were 5'10 and lived in a snowy, wintry place where I could travel in my present filled, fur lined sleigh. No slushy road carpool for me. No schlepping out to start the mini van 20 minutes before I leave. Wait! That's why I'm payin the Sunshine Tax. But still...its nice to think about wearing these clothes cause they are totally my style. Can't you just imagine me pulling up this Christmas in my sweater coat, jeans, boot toppers and mittens. Look out NJ here I come!

If you can afford them, I guess you can afford a present filled, fur lined sleigh.


And the jewelry! Seriously for a necklace? or a bracelet??? Not made from gold and not a diamond in sight.

It is good for inspiration. I can make most things for 1/3 the price*. Let me know if you want Sundance copy.


It is what it is...
Namaste

*I fully support an artist getting a fair price based on time, talent, materials but overpriced, luxury, name dropping stuff is not ok on my blog.

3 comments:

  1. Could you photo shop your face into that pic??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous is ACQ!!! I can't figure out how else to post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom (also an artist) gets that catalog and copies a bunch of stuff from it. Jewelry, gourds, all sorts of stuff! And hey, photoshopping your head onto it is a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete