Sunday, August 17, 2014

Let's Recycle

A little over a year ago, a friend passed along a big box of broken jewelry her mom had given to her from a fancy-smancy store in Old Town. I'm pretty sure I blogged about it once before because I was so jazzed to have this high quality stuff for Free! Yes! FR double EE!

After taking it apart, I was left with this...
So far these creations came out of this pile




This weekend, I finished up with a bunch of giant beads. Who would ever wear a necklace with these huge beads is beyond me so they have been hanging around doing nothing - until now. 

Wall Hangings! I'm not sure where I'm going to put them since the turquoise, red and silver doesn't really fit anywhere in my house. Etsy here we come!

My fortune from yesterday - just gotta start selling stuff!


It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment