Thursday, May 1, 2014

Don't Mess With The Prez...Again

Hi there, Remember me? I know, I know, its been awhile. Not much has been going on that is blog worthy. Even the carpool has been quiet and not particularly funny. Until now...

Looky, looky! I caught an illegal dumper and not an old decrepit man. 2 healthy, young men! One of whom actually played in our league a while back.
(That's Sarah B telling them to remove their stuff as I'm walking over taking pictures)


After politely being asked to remove the ceiling fans and junk they, put in our dumpster, they argued that since there is no sign on the dumpster, its open to the public. Well, there are signs at both entrances to the complex. And the dumpsters are behind a fence in the complex, therefore NO DUMPING IN THE COMPLEX! A$$hole!


Once they realized I was taking pictures, they beat it out of there pretty fast. Kicking up a pile of dirt and almost hitting some people.


What did I do besides take the pictures, you ask? I sent the pictures to our SDPD Community Relations Officer, along with his phone number and address which I found in some old registration records from 2011. I guess its fortunate that we don't clean out our computer files....like ever...

And  I posted them on our Facebook page. Funny - we are getting a lot of new requests to join our group... from Mira Mesa High students. Why??? Turns out he is a star player on the Mira Mesa High varsity baseball team. So Scott called his baseball coach.

Bad move Matthew Reitano!


It is what it is...
Namaste

Did I post the link to the video I made of Colin's East Coast trip? If not, here it is. His teacher took most of the pictures. The last song may sound weird, Dang copyright laws...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM6fgLmVkgE




No comments:

Post a Comment