Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Boy vs Burrito

We went on a weekend staycation to the lovely Oceanside CA this Memorial Day weekend. We got a great deal at the Holiday Inn 4 days, 3 nights for 2 families for $199 and $ 150 back on an American Express Gift Card!

What a great deal, you say? What's the catch? 1 word... Timeshare! We had to listen to the owner upgrade deal and we had to bring friends. So we rounded up some of our most easygoing friends and off we went. We love our time share and would have upgraded to points every year instead of every other year but since the money pit of a boy has us down about $6000 since March, sadly no more timeshare points this time around.


At the Rockin' Baja Lobster, Colin ordered the Epic Burrito. I think it must have weighed 5 pounds. And he ate every bit.



As he lay on the floor in the hotel room groaning we had this conversation.

Colin: I need a beer.
Me: A beer???
Colin: I need a beer.
Me: When did you start drinking beer.
Colin: Today on the boat...
(he probably had a sip of Scott's on the fishing boat)
Me: I have some champagne
Colin: Nah, I need a beer
Me: Why, cause champagne is for girls?
Colin: Yea
Me: I guess you'll start drinking something manly like whiskey
Colin: I started drinking that yesterday.

It is what it is...
Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment