Thursday, November 24, 2011

Black Friday Plans

After a whole day of scouring ads, consulting websites, conferring with friends and random people and many adult beverages... I have made my Black Friday plans.

The big ticket items on my list are a Kitchen Aid mixer for Cara and a Canon Rebel T2 camera for myself. I may also spring for a Playstation 3 for Colin but he just got a ps2 so we'll see. There are also some other things that are good deals but I don't think I need to wait in line for but will check out.

Here we go:

5:20 - leave the house

5:25 - 7-11 for coffee

6:00am - Tilly's hopefully be one of the 1st 100 people in line. Try to get $10 to $100 in a scratch off card. Super cool zebra hoody for Cara to wear in NJ. Hat and fingerless gloves for Colin.

Old Navy - next door to Tilly's. They always have good stuff.

Best Buy - Across the street for the camera and ps3

Kohls - tons of stuff

South Sun - for the jewelry deals

12:00 - Sorrento Valley Yoga

Home and relax with adult beverages


We'll see what happens...I'll keep you posted

It is what it is...
Namaste

2 comments:

  1. So what did you get? Alexis wants the giraffe hoodie from Tilly's. I agree, super cool but super expensive! Jon found out that his co-worker was in line at Best Buy so he picked us up an X-Box 360 250GB at a great price! And then we ordered the Kinect part w/ 3 games at great price online. I did a little Cyber Monday shopping today. I guess it's Cyber week now. I will say that these Black Fridays are getting out of hand w/ all of the crazy people.

    ReplyDelete